Seiten

Mittwoch, 31. Oktober 2012

Go Pink Wednesday! 31.10.

Hallo Ladies!

Sorry for not participating in the last Go Pink Wednesdays! But I've been sick for some time. I wanted to thank everybody for the nice comments on my last GPW posts!

This time I used my essie lights from the poppy razzi limited collection 2012, I love the matt finish! For the accent I used the essence nail art cracking top coat in 06 crack me! pearly pink!

Ich möchte mich entschuldigen, dass ich die letzten Male mich nicht am Go Pink Wednesday! beteiligt habe, aber ich war krank. Zudem wollte ich noch allen danken, die meine letzten GPW Postings so nett kommentiert haben!

Heute habe ich den essie lights Lack aus der poppy razzi limited collection 2012 benutzt, ich liebe dieses matt-cremige finish! Auf dem Ringfinger habe ich noch den essence nail art cracking top coat in 06 crack me! pearly pink benutzt!



I hope you like it!? Thank you to all participants of Go Pink Wednesday! you made this month very special to me and my family!

Ich hoffe euch gefällt meine Arbeit! Danke an alle die bei Go Pink Wednesday! teilgenommen haben, ihr habt diesen Monat sehr speziell für mich und meine Familie gemacht!

xoxo Nicole

4 Kommentare: