Seiten

Mittwoch, 3. Oktober 2012

Go Pink Wednesday! 3.10.

Hello Ladies!

October is Breast Cancer Awareness month and I am participating in "Go Pink Wednesday!" an initiative from Andrea from Finger Painting Fingers. A group of bloggers are posting their pink manis every Wednesday of October. I'm participating because my mom was diagnosed with breast cancer a year ago - everything looks good now, but the last year wasn't easy for my family.


Here you can see the mani I'm wearing since two days:




Hier seht ihr meine pinke-Maniküre, die ich seit zwei Tagen trage - der Grund:

Oktober ist der Brustkrebsmonat - gestern gab es zum Beispiel den Tag der Heldinnen auf sixx - auf Facebook werden ♥ an die Pinnwand gepostet - und viele Blogger posten pinke Manis - sogar OPI hat spezielle Lacke herausgebracht. Ich nehme jetzt am "Go Pink Wednesday!" teil, organisiert wird diese Aktion von Andrea von Finger Painting Fingers. Viele Blogger posten jeden Mittwoch im Oktober ihre pinken-Manis. Warum ich mitmache? Bei meiner Mama wurde vor einem Jahr Brustkrebs diagnostiziert - ihr geht es gut, aber es war ein schwieriges Jahr für unsere Familie.


I've used:
Benutzte Lacke:
she stylezone extreme hardener (base), Catrice 480 Miss Piggy Reloaded (base colour - 2 coats) and essence nail art special effect topper 01 it's purplicious (glitter)

xoxo Nicole



11 Kommentare:

  1. This is so pretty! I'm so sorry to hear that your mom was diagnosed but glad that everything's good now!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Looks great! I'm sorry about your mom and I hope everything is getting better!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thanks! The Doctors say that everything looks good at the moment - hopefully it stays like that!

      Löschen
  3. I am glad to hear your mom is doing better. My mother is also a breast cancer survivor, she just celebrated her 4th anniversary. <3 I love this manicure, it is lovely. Best wishes to your mom for being a fighter and continuing to be an inspiration to all women.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I'm so sorry to hear about your mom, but I'm glad things are looking up!! <3 Super beautiful mani.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Glad to hear that you mom is doing better! Breast cancer is a scary thing to hear. I know it was for me when my mom was sick. I love your pretty pink mani! That Catrice color is so pretty! I like the hint of peach to it. Lovely! Thanks so much for joining Go Pink Wednesday!!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you for your nice words! I think Go Pink Wednesday! is a great idea! And I realy enjoy all your manis!

      Löschen
  6. P.S. I sent you an e-mail with the link tool info! Add the tool to this post and I will make sure you get this week's post added along with all of the other bloggers! :)

    AntwortenLöschen