Seiten

Dienstag, 9. Oktober 2012

D - Dirndl

Hello Ladies!

This weekend has been very stressful. I had no chance to post something. On Sunday we had our version of Thanksgiving - for this occasion I wore my Dirndl. I also made a mani inspired by the Dirndl skirt. I forgot to take a foto me wearing the Dirndl - sorry!

Here you can see my mani:








Dieses Wochenende war stressig und ich kam einfach nicht dazu etwas zu posten. Wir feierten Erntedank und zu diesem Anlass konnte ich mir mal wieder mein Dirndl anziehen. Dazu hab ich mir eine passende Mani gemacht, die von meiner Schürze inspieriert war. 


Da ich leider kein passenderes grün besitze, konnte ich nur mit diesem giftgrün arbeiten.


I've used:
Benutzte Lacke:
she stylezone extreme hardener (base), Catrice 190 Wrapped Around My Finger (pink) and Catrice LE Revoltaire 01 Innocent Toxin (green 2 coats)
Konad Stamping Plate m82

xoxo Nicole

2 Kommentare:

  1. I totally love this combo and would never think of it myself :) Great job

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thanks - The green doesn't stamp well on the pink, but I think it looks ok!

      Löschen