Seiten

Freitag, 11. Januar 2013

CNT New31DC - Day 11 Splatter

My first try at Splatter did not turn out that great... But one day I will try again.

Mein erster Versuch eine Splatter-Mani zu machen sieht nicht gerade toll aus... Aber ich werde es eines Tages wieder versuchen.


The base colour on its own:

Die Grundfarbe alleine:


Tomorrow I will show you a tape mani!

Morgen gibts eine Tape-Mani!


I've used:
Benutze Lacke:
base: p2 Long Lasting Base Coat
base colour: Catrice UpperWILDside LE - 03 Urban Outrider
splatter colours: Catrice UpperWILDside LE - 02 Hunting Heritage (blue)
                         Catrice UpperWILDside LE - 01 Be Aztec! (green)
                         Catrice UpperWILDside LE - 04 Wild, Wild West-side (orange)
top coat: essence studio nails better than gel nails - top sealer high gloss

xoxo Nicole

3 Kommentare:

  1. I love your splatter design.The colours you have used are gorgeous. Kiss you.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. love it, love the colours youve used.x

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I have posted on my blog about awarding you with a Liebster Award. Check it out...it's not spam! That's what I thought when I got mine. lol. http://zachysnailbuzz.blogspot.com/2013/02/lebster-awarded.html

    AntwortenLöschen